job opportunities @ alliance
An Alliance of outstanding individuals
is what it is all about.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and outlook we'd
love to hear from you. Get in touch
Events and PR
Alliance Wine has always pursued the path less trodden. From
unlikely beginnings in Scotland, we have evolved into a business
that covers importing, distribution and production, both in the UK
and internationally, while still focused on unearthing individual
and inspirational winemakers.
We are now looking for a new person to join our marketing team
to help drive the business forward. Working closely with the Head
of Marketing, the successful candidate needs to be enthusiastic and
pro-active to ensure that the Marketing team play a pivotal role in
the overall business and a conduit for both the Buying and Sales
teams. With the business selling into the on-trade,
independents and the wholesale sectors, Marketing needs to be
flexible, creative and fleet of foot to maximise their impact and
ensure a solid commercial return on all activity.
The role on offer is a broad one, and there would be a need to
demonstrate a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck
into whatever lands on your desk. As well as first class
communication and organisational skills, the ability to project
manage and work autonomously are vital. This is a varied and
challenging role and the right candidate will need a hands-on
approach, be able to keep to deadlines and think clearly under
- 2 years+ experience in a marketing role - in wine or similar
- A solid understanding of the On-Trade, Independents and
- Confident communicator- both written and spoken.
- Good wine knowledge - WSET qualifications Advanced or
- Strong people skills and an enthusiastic team player.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Graphic design skills & european languages would be
- Competitive, based on experience.
This is a full time office based role in
Please forward your CV and a covering letter, including
details of your current remuneration to James Mackenzie, Head of UK
Senior On-Trade Sales -
Due to rapid growth in London we are looking for an experienced
on-trade sales person set to complement our current team and work
with one of the best portfolios in London.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2-3 years sales experience managing an account
base of minimum 500k base/annum
- A track record of sales to the London restaurant, gastro pub
and bar markets
- Manage a strong, diverse portfolio of accounts
- Identify, develop and convert aligned new business and
- Contribution to events, marketing strategy and company-wide
- Ability to network with an outgoing personality
- A genuine love of food and wine and life in general
- Self-motivated, ambitious and driven
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working with Brand Owners
- Good level of wine knowledge (WSET Level 3 or equivalent)
- A positive team player with ability to work collaboratively
across all departments
- And a good sense of humour
Salary + Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Bonus based on individual performance
Please forward you CV and a covering letter to Matt
Sullivan, Head of London Sales- firstname.lastname@example.org