Overlooking the Bassin de Thau, the
family's domaine has existed since 1330; at that time it was owned
by a religious order, the Order of the Holy Spirit.
During the wars of religion, the monks abandoned their
property and in 1595 the estate became a family
It was in 1966 that the Morin family became owners of the
domain. Albert Morin, the current owner, took over from his
father and today it is the turn of his daughter Caroline, a
dynamic young winemaker who is trying to express the fabulous
terroir of the domain through wines of great finesse and
At the heart of this approach Cuvée Caroline has been specially
blended to be a gastronomic wine, with the body and balance that is
perfect to accompany seafood and fish dishes.