This site and it's webpages are operated by 'Alliance Wine Group
Ltd" (referred to as "Alliance Wine", "we", "us" and "our").
personal data that you provide to us and is compliant to all EU
& UK national requirements.
Your data is important to us. We respect your right to privacy
when using our website and communicate with us using whatever
channel or mediums. We understand that you care about your personal
data, and we want you to feel safe and secure knowing how we handle
your personal information that you entrust to us. You may withdraw
consent from marketing it at any time.
By communicating with us, you consent to the collection and use of
using our website and our social media channels, posting comments
about us in any forum, providing any personal information to us or
making enquires with us, you confirm that you agree to and consent
your personal information, to the extent that your consent is
required by any applicable law.
changes on this page so that you are always aware of our current
practices in respect of the information we collect, how we use it,
and under what circumstances we disclose it.
How We Collect Personal Data:
This section sets out the ways in which we may collect or generate
personal data concerning you, as well as other information which
may not identify you personally.
By visiting and using our website, you or your computer or device
may provide personal information and other information. This
includes: information that is automatically provided by your
browser to our website.
Information you provide:
Your personal data will include information you provide
from correspondence with us, for example:
- Verbally over the phone or in person
- Details inputted into our website
- Posting or commenting on our social media channels
- Posting on forums that reference us
- By contacting us via e-mail
- Subscription to our email communications
- Enquiry by phone or through our website
- Sending us your comments or suggestions
Information from third parties:
We may obtain personal data from third parties, including
- People or agents making enquiries on your behalf
- People referencing you in posts on our social media
Cookies collect information that includes:
- The server your computer or device is logged onto,
- Your browser type and how you gained entry to our website,
- The time and date, pages accessed and time spent on the
This information is anonymous and cannot be used to identify you
individually. You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert
you when cookies are being sent.
What Personal Data we collect and why we collect
This section summarises the personal data that we process for
example, your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, social
networking contact details and any other information provided to us
by or in relation to you which concern you as an individual.
- Electronic communications (emails) - Users can also use the Get
in Touch tab on our website.
- Information collected or generated out of our events and
activities - Feedback, reviews and content submitted by you in
relation to services we provide.
- Social media- Information (including your social media
details, comments and photos) you post on our social media channels
or any forum which relates to us.
- Website - We may collect information about your visits to,
browsing of, and use of our website.
- Payments - To collect and make payments due and administer
- Communication with customers- To communicate with you
concerning any enquiries, bookings, hospitality services provided,
problems and complaints, and to respond to any submissions,
enquiries or requests from you.
To whom will we disclose your personal
We may disclose your personal information for the purposes
Before we disclose any personal information to a third party, we
take reasonable steps to ensure that the third party will protect
your personal information in accordance with The General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) and in a manner consistent with
use of this information to the purpose for which the information
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information for so long as reasonably
necessary for the purposes for which we use it, and if longer, for
any duration required by law, and for statutory claim limitation
periods where your personal information may be relevant to any
possible liability we may have to you.
What rights you have over your data:
- The right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about
you (the right of access);
- The right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete
personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason
to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or
incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we
may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data
if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to 'restrict
processing of data'; which means that we would need to secure and
retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the
right to restrict processing); and
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you
with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured
machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in
such a format to another organisation (the right to data
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact
us using the contact details set out below.
If you have any questions about your personal information, please
contact us either
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to: Alliance Wine Co Ltd, 7 Beechfield
Rd, Willowyard Estate, Beith, KA15 1LN
publishing a newer version on our websites.
Applicable Law And Disputes:
This Policy is subject to EU law. You may obtain further
information regarding privacy by visiting the Information
Commissioner's Office website at https://ico.