Trainee Business Administrator - Modern Apprenticeship - 15252
11 January 2018
Permanent after a 3 month probationary period.
National Minimum Wage
Middlebrooks Business Recovery and Advice was founded to offer
an approachable place for individuals and companies in financial
distress to access advice and practical solutions. We have
offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
Working in a small friendly team based in Edinburgh City Centre
with offices in Glasgow, Aberdeen and Manchester. Working hours
will be 9am - 5pm. Dress down Friday.
What might a day in this job look like?
- Reception, answering and directing calls, taking accurate
messages when required.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Arranging refreshments for meetings
- Managing post and hand delivering mail when required
- Updating company/client databases
- General administration - digital filing, scanning, binding
- Assisting staff with administrative support when required
- Assisting with events.
What will I learn?
You will undertake an SVQ Level 2 / 3 in Business and
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
Minimum of National 4/5 which should include English and
We are looking for someone who is reliable, organised,
hardworking, punctual, enthusiastic to learn and has a positive can
Friday 9 February.