The information on
This site and it's webpages are operated by 'Alliance Wine Group Ltd" (referred to as "Alliance Wine", "we", "us" and "our").
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
Your data is important to us. We respect your right to privacy when using our website and communicate with us using whatever channel or mediums. We understand that you care about your personal data, and we want you to feel safe and secure knowing how we handle your personal information that you entrust to us. You may withdraw consent from marketing it at any time.
How We Collect Personal Data:
This section sets out the ways in which we may collect or generate personal data concerning you, as well as other information which may not identify you personally.
By visiting and using our website, you or your computer or device may provide personal information and other information. This includes: information that is automatically provided by your browser to our website.
Information you provide:
Your personal data will include information you provide from correspondence with us, for example:
- Verbally over the phone or in person
- Details inputted into our website
- Posting or commenting on our social media channels
- Posting on forums that reference us
- By contacting us via e-mail
- Subscription to our email communications
- Enquiry by phone or through our website
- Sending us your comments or suggestions
Information from third parties:
We may obtain personal data from third parties, including from:
- People or agents making enquiries on your behalf
- People referencing you in posts on our social media channels.
Cookies collect information that includes:
- The server your computer or device is logged onto,
- Your browser type and how you gained entry to our website,
- The time and date, pages accessed and time spent on the website
This information is anonymous and cannot be used to identify you individually. You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent.
What Personal Data we collect and why we collect it:
This section summarises the personal data that we process for example, your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, social networking contact details and any other information provided to us by or in relation to you which concern you as an individual.
- Electronic communications (emails) - Users can also use the Get in Touch tab on our website.
- Information collected or generated out of our events and activities - Feedback, reviews and content submitted by you in relation to services we provide.
- Social media- Information (including your social media details, comments and photos) you post on our social media channels or any forum which relates to us.
- Website - We may collect information about your visits to, browsing of, and use of our website.
- Payments - To collect and make payments due and administer our accounts.
- Communication with customers- To communicate with you concerning any enquiries, bookings, hospitality services provided, problems and complaints, and to respond to any submissions, enquiries or requests from you.
To whom will we disclose your personal information?
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information For?
We keep your personal information for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which we use it, and if longer, for any duration required by law, and for statutory claim limitation periods where your personal information may be relevant to any possible liability we may have to you.
What rights you have over your data:
- The right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
- The right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to 'restrict processing of data'; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing); and
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
If you have any questions about your personal information, please contact us either
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to: Alliance Wine Co Ltd, 7 Beechfield Rd, Willowyard Estate, Beith, KA15 1LN
Applicable Law And Disputes:
This Policy is subject to EU law. You may obtain further information regarding privacy by visiting the Information Commissioner's Office website at https://ico.org.uk/